Monday, April 8, 2013

44 Things About Me

It is my birthday. I am taking my wife's advice and writing 44 things about me for my birthday blog.
1. My middle name is Paul
2. I love photography
3. I have 3 children. David 25, Danielle 20 and Will 7
4. My favorite food is Haddock
5. I am 6'1"
6. I clear a calculator 3 times when I am done before turning it off or starting a new calculation
7. I always carry a blistex in my left front pocket
8. I have a dog named Max
9. I have been an automotive technician
10. A service advisor
11. An assistant service manager
12. A service manager
13. A bagel maker
14. A police officer
15. My fist job was a gas station attendant at age 13
16. I have owned a business with Brad Faxon, PGA Tour Professional
17.  I write poetry
18. I've been divorced
19. I love golf
20. I want to own an eclectic coffee shop
21. I'm an introvert
22. I'm very good at math
23. I am afraid of heights
24. I've owned a landscaping business that was name Rooted in Pride
25. I'm allergic to bees
26. I love to cook
27. I love to work in my yard
28. I am slightly OCD
29. I make latte art - very amateur
30. I'm having a really hard time coming up with 44 things about me
31. I ski
32. I drive an Acura TL
33.

Oh well I gave you 32 things about me. Leave me some comments with things about you.

1 comment:

  1. 33. Toothpaste squeezed in the middle drives you crazy
    34. You save your favorite pieces of food until the end of your meal
    35. You just learned how to do carpentry and found out that you can do it - look out norm
    36. You can be the life of the party or the one very quiet in the corner
    37. You play outside with your son all of the time and are one heck of a dad
    38. You are always ready for a game of golf
    39. You have learned many lessons in life and appreciate it all
    40. Your wife is very right brained

    ReplyDelete